It’s time for children to enjoy fitness.
Often kids feel they don’t like exercise for any one or any combination of the following reasons:
- They don’t understand how to do it,
- They feel they are not “naturally athletic” and therefore do not feel confident about it,
- As they get older the increasing demands of school work may leave kids feeling that they do not have time for exercise.
Physical activity is good for your child’s mind, body and soul. Allowing them to live an inactive lifestyle could have long term implications for their health.
Being active through Motiv8:
- Helps your child to build a healthy heart and develop strong muscles and bones.
- Helps reduce the risk of some chronic diseases later in life by reducing body fat.
- Improves their social skills through the opportunity to mix with other children and leading to reduced anxiety and stress.
Children will learn team skills and realise the importance of working together. We give kids the opportunity to enjoy exercise through a variety of activities that includes games like bucket ball, commando style activities (using tyres, logs, nets) and basic gym training (e.g. sit ups / press ups). We also provide the simple formula to balance eating healthily, enjoying luxuries with fun exercise. We can help kids to find activities they like, help them to build their skills, feel accomplished and want to do it more.